Monday, June 1, 2015

Bad Radio Interview Links

     It has been brought to my attention that the links in several past posts in which I was interviewed on radio shows have gone bad.
      I brought this to the attention of the radio show host.  He has deleted all of his past professional work.  At his suggestion, on 26 March 2015, I provided 18 dates of appearances on his two radio shows.  If he did not create a database, it would be difficult for him to provide any podcast which I could download and store on the web.  I have heard nothing.
     I do not know why anyone would delete their past professional work, but, obviously, my professional courtesy of linking to his webpage for each interview was a mistake as I try to keep my history documented.
     The interviews made good radio, because, while the host and I share many similar concerns, we do not agree on economics.  And I was consistently right.

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment