Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Steve Keen's Behavioral Economics Lectures

My firm conviction that education through lectures is epistemologically inefficient but cost efficient, however poor the results, does not limit my openness to critically read or listen to different viewpoints, however new or old, accepted or not accepted.  It is important to understand other positions and ideas in order to know why you agree or disagree.

I first ran across Keen's 2009 lectures on behavioral economics years ago and found them interesting, but I refrained from linking to them, because one lecture was missing and I had hoped it would be
found.  Since then he has also provided his 2010 lectures on behavioral economics which are somewhat different.

Here is a link to both lecture series and I would suggest starting with the 2009 series and then the 2010 series.

Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment